Gloria—A Lifetime Motorcyclist: 75 Years on Two Wheels and Still Riding
Motorcycling royalty Gloria Tramontin Struck has written her first book, and in March and April, she’s appearing at a number of book signings from New Jersey to Daytona to Arizona! Gloria first started riding at age 16 and is the longest-standing still-riding member of the Motor Maids. Please show up for one of her book signings; she’s got amazing stories to tell!
Hope, New Jersey
- Saturday, March 10—Tramontin Harley-Davidson I-80 Exit 12 in Hope, NJ, 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Monday, March 12— Antique Motorcycle show at the Pavilion at Destination Daytona 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, March 13—Artist David Uhl’s vendor booth at Destination Daytona. David
- Wednesday, March 14— 200 Beach Racing Monument, 100 North Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach (on the beach side of the Hilton Hotel), 11:00 A.M. until about 1:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, March 14—Cycle Source Magazine Custom Bike show at the Broken Spoke 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., 11511 US-1, Ormond Beach. Gloria will be there from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Thursday, March 15—Over the Hill breakfast, 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M., Elk’s Club, 5207 South Ridgewood Ave., Port Orange. Gloria will be there until about 11:00 A.M.
- Thursday, March 15—Willie’s Tropical Tattoo, 825 South Young Street, Ormond Beach, 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday, March 17— Billy Lane’s Sons of Speed vintage motorcycle race, New Smyrna Beach Speedway. 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Hope, New Jersey
- Sunday, April 8—Tramontin Harley-Davidson, I-80 Exit 12 in Hope, NJ, 1:00 P.M. until closing
- April 13 and 14—Arizona Bike Week, Law Tigers booth, Scottsdale, Arizona
More to come!