Haters Gonna Hate. But we say Viva La Revolucion!
The new Harley-Davidson Revolution Max powertrain is at the heart of an all-new Bronx. This middleweight streetfighter model rolls with an unapologetic attitude and performance to match.
The Bronx model is the new liquid-cooled 975cc Revolution Max engine. Created to power a range of new Harley-Davidson models, the Revolution Max is designed to offer flexible performance with a broad powerband that builds to a surge of high-RPM power. Minimizing weight and maximizing performance, the Revolution Max provides a narrow powertrain profile that is integrated into the motorcycle as a stressed member of the frame to enhance center of gravity and handling. The fully balanced powertrain has an internal counter balancer that mitigates primary engine vibration to enhance rider comfort and improve vehicle durability. Its design is bold and contoured, classic and contemporary, strong and svelte – a representation of Harley-Davidson performance and style.
Revolution Max 975 Engine Performance Targets
- Displacement 975cc
- More than 115 horsepower
- More than 70 ft. lbs. peak torque
Revolution Max Engine Technical Features
- Liquid-Cooled V-Twin Architecture
- Since 1909 the V-Twin engine has been the centerpiece for legendary Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. This lineage continues into the middleweight performance space with the Revolution® Max engine.
- A 60-degree vee angle of the cylinders provides space for dual down draft throttle bodies that maximize air flow and increase performance.
- Liquid cooling maintains a controlled engine temperature for consistent performance in changing environmental and riding situations.