Come see if you have what it takes to be the ultimate grillmaster
Sure, we know you are the pit boss at home, whether the fat cap is up or down while cooking up those delicious burnt ends. But now you have the chance to ride into a bona fide cooking competition and put those well-honed chef’s chops to test in front of a panel of three hardcore pros from the barbecue and hot sauce industries. Thunder Press is proud to introduce the 2019 Road Grub Throwdown taking place at the raucous epicenter of the party, the Sturgis Buffalo Chip. Here’s what you can expect to do and win.
- Sunday August 4: Bloody Sunday charity contest at the FXR Show.
- Monday August 5: Hamburger competition, hot dog eating contest.
- Tuesday August 6: Hot wing competition and eating contest.
- Wednesday August 7: Chili competition and world’s hottest chili pepper eating contest.
- Thursday August 8: Bacon competition and eating contest.
- Friday August 9: Steak tip competition and eating competition.
The top three places for each day get cash for first, second, and third places, with a grand champion being awarded a Mini-Max Big Green Egg charcoal cooker at the end of the week.
Space is limit to ten cooking competitors each day, so hurry and register at roadgrubshow.com now to secure a coveted spot!